LATEST NEWS

NEW ENGINEERING BOOKS UPLOAD .....COMMING SOON!

Sunday 13 March 2016

single-module opoc engine

A single-module opoc engine has two horizontally opposed cylinders. Each cylinder contains two pistons that oppose each other and move in opposite directions.



Both sets of pistons drive a single crankshaft with connecting rods. The inner pistons have short connecting rods, and the opposing outer pistons have long connecting rods.
The engine runs on the two-stroke cycle, so there is combustion and a power stroke each time the opposing sets of pistons move together, compressing the intake charge for ignition.
The benefit of this architecture is significantly higher power density – the same power in a much smaller and lighter package

1 comment:


  1. Dear Sir, I am Sorry for Uploading video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_A4IonmjWA on YouTube in which i have used your contet. I assure you that I will never upload this type of videos again on my YouTube channel. It's my mistake that I uploaded video on my channel for that I am really apologize I request you to retract the claim. I shell be very Thankful to You. Here Are Video Details https://www.youtube.com/video_copynotice?v=V_A4IonmjWA&ar=1577958038037
    Best Regards Tayyabyaseen

    ReplyDelete